Used Flexi Touch with lower extremity attachements
Gently used Reg Left leg short Left trunkThe Flexitouch System is an advanced intermittent pneumatic compression device (lymphedema pump) used by tens of thousands of patients to self-manage lymphedema, chronic swelling and nonhealing venous leg ulcers. Based on the physiological principles of manual lymphatic drainage (MLD), Flexitouch directs fluid away from affected areas of the body to functioning regions where it can be managed properly.
Flexitouch has been clinically proven to:
- Stimulate the lymphatic system1
- Significantly reduce edema (swelling) in cancer-associated lymphedema16
- Significantly reduce edema (swelling) in lymphedema associated with chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) as well as surgery/trauma10
- Improve clinical outcomes compared with basic pneumatic compression devices5
- Demonstrate high rates of patient satisfaction and treatment