iframe <width="450" height="253" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iwfmXRM-_Ts?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>The CompreSleeve™ Arm is constructed using short stretch cotton fabric that effectively mimics multilayer bandage wrapping. The soft mesh liner provides a cool, comfortable fit, and the layer of WaveFoam™ creates high/low pressure channels to encourage fluid movement. The adjustable tabs allow patients to easily position and tighten the garment, promoting compliance and replacing the need for burdensome bandaging.
- 15-25 mmHg gradient compression from hand to axilla when used OverSleeve(included).
- Open cell foam chips massage superficial lymphatics
- Directional channels facilitate efficient and safe drainage of lymph fluid
- Can be used as an independent garment or bandage liner
- Conforming materials ensure a proper, custom-like fit
- Includes a pair of cotton liners