High Waist Compression Shorts Wear ease Plus size
$95.00 USD $120.00 USD
Try our new compression shorts for immediate relief from swelling caused by lymphedema, edema and post-surgical recovery. Compression level of 10 to 15 mmHg mild compression for relief from swelling in the trunk and abdomen. This short provides just the right amount of support and comfort for long term wear and compliance.
- Sizes: XL+, 1X+, 2X+, 3X+, 4X+
- Provides mild compression for waist, hips, buttocks and thighs
- High performance nylon spandex with superior four way stretch, soft hand and friendly to skin
- Latex Free
- Hidden seams and no contact with skin
- UPF 50+ UV Protected
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
Fitter Notes: The lower body shapewear runs large. If you run in between sizes on the size chart, size down.
Launder garments according to the care tag attached to the garment. For best results, wash in a lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. when washing the breast forms, remove the fiberfill first. The drain tube pouches can be washed attached to the band of the garment or separately, attached to each other.
Wear Ease Compression garments should be replaced every three to six months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.
Wear Ease Shapewear is a line of sewn garments specifically designed to help manage swelling resulting from surgery or lymphedema. All shapewear items (780, 785, 910, 912, 915, 916, 918, 970, 1000 and 1020) are constructed of a sturdy and compressive fabric (80% nylon/20% spandex) that feels cool and comfortable to the touch. These garments are designed to provide maximum comfort and compression that results in 100% compliance when fitted properly. Most styles in this group are designed and sewn with pockets to hold a lightweight or leisure breast form.
Fitting our shapewear is simple if you keep these tips in mind:
- These garments should fit snug but not tight. Measure the woman’s bust, waist and hips and compare to the closest fit per the size chart. Consider where she needs the compression. If she needs compression on her bust be sure to fit her bust measurement first to ensure the top is snug enough. (If unsure of the fit consult your lymphedema therapist.)
- The grading (difference in size) is 2” per size from XS through XL. It goes up to 3” per size from XL through 3X. This difference is reflected in the size charts.
- For easy fitting, garments should be stepped into and not be donned over the head. Simply gather up the sides of the garment like putting on a swimsuit, step in and pull up. Do not pull from the straps or the neckline. See Donning and Doffing Card.
- All shapewear garments are pocketed for prostheses but only styles 780 Sydney Bra and 785 Crop Top have bands which provide good support for heavy forms. The other garments do not have bands and will not provide support for silicone forms.
- Some of these garments work well for the bilateral patient and/or men because there are no darts or gathers in the design. These include: styles 785, 910, 912, 915, 916, 918, 1000 and 1020