USANA® Health Sciences
USANA Probiotic is a blend of probiotic bacteria that has been shown to support healthy digestion and sound immune function.* The bacterial strains were carefully selected to survive the harsh environment of the stomach to ensure effective colonization of the GI tract. USANA Probiotic is dairy free, sugar free, and is also guaranteed to remain effective for at least 18 months when stored at room temperature. Few probiotic products can make these claims. And it is so convenient—you can easily add a stick pack to your favorite Nutrimeal™ or Fibergy® Plus. Take charge of your digestive health with USANA Probiotic.*
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Modulates the body’s natural immune response*
- Contains 12 billion colony-forming bacteria per serving at time of manufacture
- Live and active cultures
USANA Probiotic Difference
- USANA Probiotic is unlike competing products because it contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG® and Bifidobacterium BB-12®, two strains of specific probiotic bacteria clinically proven to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach.
- Another advantage of USANA Probiotic is that its dairy- and sugar-free delivery system ensures that the bacteria will be stable at room temperature for over a year.
- Pharmaceutical Quality
BB-12 is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen
LGG is a registered trademark of Valio Ltd.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.